Monday, March 11, 2013

Geese Migration

Sunday morning it felt like every geese in Harford County were flying over our house. It seemed to be endless as I keep taking pictures. Once I got to church the migration was still going strong. What I can't figure out was where they were migrating to.

Spring is in the air and the move is on for many migratory birds and animals. Soon the ducks and birds that I have been enjoying this winter will leave to go back to their homes. That is okay. I know many more new ones will take their places this spring.

The activity around the many places that I like to visit has increase two fold. My goal this spring is to get shots of many eggs and little ones to add to my collection. I love learning new things. I think God has a lot to show me as well.

So let the migrations begin. I am ready with my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment