Friday, March 22, 2013

My Good Deed

Well, I did my good deed for today. It was a long hectic day at work. We were all ready to close the doors and go home for a must needed rest. The last guest out the door and off we all went to our cars.

But something told to wait until everyone started pulling out. As I made my way behind the last car I glanced over to the store and there locked in was pour little Ellen. Looking into my rear view mirror I saw that the manager had not left the parking lot. So I whipped my car around and chased him down beeping my horn the whole way. Disaster averted and Ellen was saved.

Lesson for today. Sometime it really does pay to listen to God when He tells you to wait. I am not very good at waiting. But this time I am glad that I listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment