Saturday, March 2, 2013

No Action Here

Today my husband, grandson and I went to the Conowingo Dam to see if there was any eagles hanging around. Not only were there no eagles, there were no herons and just a couple of buzzards. There was no action happening here.

We decided to head to the HDG boardwalk. On the way there we took a detour to see a eagle nest a friend told me about. There was a father and his son already there with a camera set up waiting for the eagles. He told us he think there are some eggs in the nest due to the action of the eagles. But again I saw no action.

The next stop was the boardwalk. Not much action there either.

While there seem to be little action anywhere I did enjoy the time with my husband and grandson. Sometime the only action I need is spending time with family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment