Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fox Games

I spent the morning doing my rounds taking many pictures. In the next few days I will share some of the wonders I got to witness and take pictures of.

While walking around the Mariner I spotted the fox that seem to live there. I got one shot off and he went into the bushes. I waited to see where he would come out. But never saw where he went.  As I turn to continue walking there he was right in front of me on the path watching me.

He once again ran into the bushes. I lost sight again only to have him show up a few feet away from me checking me out.

This went on for ten to fifteen minutes. He seem to be playing games with me. The last sighting of him he had something in his mouth. Off he went into the bushes.

I enjoy playing the fox game with him. I hope to get to see and play more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment