Thursday, March 21, 2013

Common Merganser

While driving around with my husband after getting my military ID renew we went by the pond in an industrial park. Low and behold there was a bird I had not seen before. It was a common merganser. Of course I can't imagine what is so common about him.

I tried really hard to get a good picture but he would not cooperate with me. Each time I would head to the side of the pond he was at he would just swim to the other side. We played this game for a little while and then he flew away. But that is okay. It was cool watching him.

I enjoy the blessings that God gives freely to me each day. I do not have to earn it. That is what makes these blessings more valuable. God's love for me is not based on my performance. He just loves me. I am thankful for that. It helps me to face tomorrow and what life has in-store for me. Hopefully more blessings of mergansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment