Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Butterfly Wonder

I wonder how long butterfly stick around? It seems like that through out spring, summer and autumn they are fluttering around enjoying their short life. The beauty of these delicate creatures decorates the changing landscape. I will hate to see them go.

I wonder what the reason for this. Why did God create something that has so much beauty last only a short time. What ever the reason I can only guess.

I also wonder why God brings other beauty into my life only to have it go so soon. I want to hang onto them for the rest of my life. Yet God reasoning is beyond my understanding.

So until they are gone for good, I will seek them out, share pictures of God's butterfly wonders and enjoy the other blessings to the fullness of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment