Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pending Storm

Today all my focus was spent dreading the pending storms throughout the day. You see I am afraid of water. I can not handle the thought of being surrounded by water of any kind. Driving in any kind of rain storm puts me into panic mode. So I prayed and prayed.

God knows my fears. He knows what I can handle. Today I had to go out several time. The blessing was that it fell in between the storms. Also my daughter left work early to take me to the doctor appointment because she knows my fear as well.

God makes a way through each storm in my life. I know there are times that I have to face my fears. Yet through prayer I get a helping hand. Even though I will always dread the pending storms, I know from where my help comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment