Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Seagull First

Anytime that I am around any body of water, I know I will see at least one seagull. They always are the first to go after the breads, crackers and peanuts that people toss at the ducks, geese and squirrels.

This time I saw a seagull first. I was watching them glide along the water and wonder what they were doing. Than I saw this seagull catch a fish. This was a first for me. They actually work for their meal sometime.

I love it when I see God's creatures doing what God created them to do. We all have been created to do good works. When we seek to do God's will for our life, we make the world a better place.

Each day when I make my way out in this world, I hope that God see that the first thing I do is seek Him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment