Monday, October 27, 2014

Inside And Out

Ever notice that the wings of a butterfly looks different from the inside and out? Sometimes the inside of the wings are more colorful, and sometimes the outside holds more beauty. Than there are some butterfly's wing that looks good from the inside and out.

People are like that as well. They may look great on the outside but hold some darkness on the inside. Than there are others who are not attractive to the eyes but the beauty within shines bright. There are a few that has it both ways.

If I had to choice, I would want all my beauty to come from the inside. The outer being grows old and looses is beauty over time. I know because I just have to look in the mirror to see what little beauty I had is gone.

Yet, the inner beauty can grow when we allow God to be in control. I want the inner beauty to shine bright for all to see. So as I grow even older I seek God's guidance. With His help my beauty will shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment