Friday, October 17, 2014

Duck Hair Do

Talk about a bad hair day, this duck needs to do something about his hair do.

I hate waking up in the morning and looking into the mirror. There is always a section of my hair sticking up like this duck's features. No matter how much I comb it it just will not stay down. I end up sticking my head in water to wet down my hair so that it will bend to my will.

There was another time that I had to stick my head in water. That time it was not me making my hair bend to my will. It was when I was bending my will to God.

The day I decided to give my life over to God was the best day of my life. Not only did I get a new hair do, I got a new life as well.

Now this doesn't mean that my life is perfect. What it means is when ever I have a bad hair day, I just turn to God to put my hair back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment