Saturday, July 23, 2016

Catch A Pokeman Or A Heron


As I walked around the Mariner, I came across a lady painting. She was part of a artist group who were meeting there to spend the afternoon trying to capture nature in action. I asked her what she was trying to capture on her canvas. She told me to turn around. There on a branch was a great blue heron.

I took my camera and had to capture this great bird myself. I bid her a good day and went in search of something else to take a picture of.

I came a cross a young man staring into his phone as he was walking towards me. I had to ask, "Are you playing that Pokemon game?"

He answered, "Yes he was." He than proceeded to show me the one he had just captured.

In so many ways I am just like all the artists and Pokemon players out there. I want to capture them all, not by a paint brush or phone, but by my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment