Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tell The Truth Day


Look at me. Can you tell if I am telling the truth or telling a lie?

Did you know that today is "Tell the truth day?" At least the board at work said it is. So, my question is, why do we need a "Tell the truth day" anyway? It seems that this should be something we do naturally.

The problem is, that I can not be honest if I said, that I tell the truth all the time. We should have  "Tell a lie day." Oh, wait a minute we do. It is called April Fool's Day. LOL.

Truth telling does not come naturally. Even a child will lie to get out of trouble. "I don't know," is the words you hear often when a child is not telling the truth.

Another sign of someone who may be fibbing. They can not look at you. Most will not make eye contact, because of  the fear of being discovered.

To tell the truth. I think it is a silly day. Everyday, I do my best to always tell the truth. But those white lies do get in the way. And that is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment