Saturday, July 30, 2016

Turtle Game


We took our grandson to a new nature center in Baltimore county. I think I have found a new favorite place to check out God's creatures. It is Marshy Point Nature Center.

In one of the tank inside the building, is this turtle that followed you as you walked around it. Arthur took pleasure playing with the turtle. The turtle seemed to take pleasure in my grandson. It was a turtle game.

There were many displays and opportunities to learn about the many creatures in the park. This is a good place to take your children for a fun adventure. They have many rooms to check out and the people there are willing to answers all your questions.

Marshy Point Nature Center is the place to go to play with the turtles and learn all about the many animals, plants and birds that live in Maryland. I know I will make it there as many times as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment