Friday, January 31, 2020

One Busy Pika


The only time I got to see this busy little pika was while on vacation in 2015. It was by chance that we came across several pika scurrying around the rocks collecting grass. Next to the chipmunks, this little guy holds my heart as one of the cutest creature on earth.

With each vacation, I am always on the look out for something new to discover. I look to the sky, in the water or on the ground for anything. I can live to be 100 years old and will not even begin to see all that God has created.

While the chances are slim that I will reach the age of 100, The chances are good that with each vacation, I will get to find something new to be in awe of and hopefully get a picture. Maybe, I will get to see a busy little pika again.

No comments:

Post a Comment