Thursday, March 8, 2012

Can a Spider spell?

Can a spider spell? Well if you look at the web in the upper right hand corner you will see the word BAT. So did the spider spell it or was it just a quark? Of course a spider can't spell, unless it is the spider in Charlotte's Web.
I am always looking for the unusual things in nature. So when I saw this web full of bugs I couldn't pass up the chance to get a good picture of the pattern. It wasn't until I put it in the computer that I notice the word BAT.
Sometime that is the way we view others. We see what is on the outside with no problem. It is not until we take a closer look at the inside that we find that special trait.
Today who can we find that needs to know that they are special? When you find them tell them just how special they are to you.

1 comment: