Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ma and Pa Trail

I decided to walk part of the Ma and Pa trail. I have always heard about it but never had the time to investigate it. It is a lot harder than I imagine. The little bit that I did manage to walk got my heart a pumping.
Now that the weather seems to be warming up I find myself drawn to the outdoors looking for a new place to explore. I love the boardwalk in Harve De Grace and the path at the Mariner. I go to the Bel Air pond weekly and visit the Edgewood marsh daily. Yet I know there is more to Harford County than these places.
So if anyone reading this knows of some good places to go, give me a howler. My camera is waiting to capture some new and wonderful treasures. Tomorrow I will visit the Ma and Pa trail again. It is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment