Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

No matter how far I stretched out my camera I cannot get a good clear picture of this Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. Believe me when I tell you that I tried and took at least 100 pictures. My camera even though it is a good one just can't focus on anything that is too far away. The picture may turn out okay, but it is not the best it could be.
Sometime we stretch ourselves too thin. We get so involved in many projects that we end up not doing one as well as if we could focus all our attention on just one or two projects at a time. I am so guilty of this very thing. It wears me out and I know I am not giving my best.
I need to know my limits. When I can work on one thing at a time I find that the job gets done in a timely manner with great results. I need to prioritize my activities and learn to do things that are pleasing to God. It is only when I give my best and not stretch myself to thin that this can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment