Sunday, March 4, 2012

Paused to hear God.

This weekend we all took the time to paused and hear the words of God speak to the heart. Whether is was through the pains, the dreams and our hope for a better future we got to be real with what was going on in our lives. Some of us made new friends or got reacquainted with old ones. We learn things about each other we did not know and laughed at some of the things we already knew. All in all we learned a little more about the will of God in our own lives.
Did I paused long enough to hear God. I think I did. I know a little more in what direction God wants me to go. It will take a lot of faith on my part to take the steps needed to start the journey.
But I know I cannot turn back. One step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. One step...One day...Finding ourselves...Being Real..All for our Lord and Master Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete