Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mount Rushmore

I have had the privilege to visit Mount Rushmore several times. I marveled at the workmanship of each president's head. At one of the visit we were able to see just how big each of these heads were. Several man were working on them cleaning and doing some minor repairs and I was able to take this picture. They sure are larger than life.
There are many things in life that are larger than what we are able to handle. But we have a God that is larger than life. He is able to give us the tools to clean and make repairs to our mistakes and mishaps. When we face adversities He gives us the strength to defeat or overcome them.
I marvel at the workmanship at the hands of God. I would trust my life to no one else. I know that I am in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment