Friday, March 2, 2012

Ceciltucky

Here I am in Ceciltucky, rooming with Pepper and Mrs Dash. Beat the rain coming up. Looking forward to some relaxations. But only if Pepper and Mrs Dash will stop partying. When you are rooming with a clown and a social butterfly that is not happening.

On a serious note. I am already feeling some of the pressures of life leaving my body. Tracy Tiernan was great tonight and has us rearing to face the weekend in the presence of God. Talked about having our own personal name for God. One that we can relate to the love and grace of His mercy. Not sure what name I will pick, but I know it is one that relates to His heart toward me.

2 comments:

  1. too funny.... hope they call it quits early ~ and let you get some MUCH needed rest!!!! ENJOY this time <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete