Monday, March 19, 2012

Too Cute Bunny

Isn't he just the cutest bunny that you ever did see? You just want to pick it up and smother is with hugs and kisses. Of course that is only if you can catch it in the first place.
With Easter around the corner I can't help but think about cute little bunnies. Chocolate one are the best.
A friend of mine once had a nest of them in her front yard. Talk about being too cute. They had not even had their eyes open yet. (If I can find the pictures I took I will post it to this blog later.)
Bunnies are just one of those animal that gives you that fussy feeling inside. Unless you find them eating in your flowerbed or garden. Than they just make you feel all angry inside.
Today I will just go with the fussy feelings that this bunny made me feel. Because he is just a too cute bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment