Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deer Watch

I don't have to travel to far away place to get a shot of wild life. Sometime they are just in my own back yard. Of course Harford County is my back yard so to speak.
While visiting a group of very fine painters at the Fallston's fire hall I headed off to my car and saw these deer grazing.
I had the wrong lens on  my camera so I had to get to my car without them noticing me. With the right lens I proceeded to take pictures. But they all had their heads down. So I had to make some noise to get their attention.
The deer you see looking right at me never took her eyes off of me the rest of the time I snapped off pictures.
It wasn't until the rest of the deer ran into the trees that she finally turn around and dart into the trees as well.
She was on the alert for danger. She took several steps towards me warning me not to come any closer. That was something she did not have to worry about. I am no fool and kept my distant.
There are many things in life that I need to keep my distant from. God gives me warnings when I get too close. Believe me I heed His warning. I am no fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment