Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Makes You Laugh?

What makes you laugh? Is it a funny joke, a comedy or a person blunder? Sometime it just takes being with a group of friends who enjoy having a good time.
My writer's group is like that. Every time we get together we always have a good laugh. We have some very talented writers and comedians among the poets and novelists. I always leave the meetings a little wiser and happier.
But they are not the only groups that I am involved in. The Fellowship Circle is another group that I am proud to be a part of that also makes me laugh. This is another meeting that I always leave a better person from.
Then there is Faith Circle who helps to keep me grounded. Yet they know how to have a good time also. I always leave them with a smile on my face.
The best group that I am always glad to be a part of is my family. Each member holds a special place in my heart. All I have to do is think about the good times with them and laugh.
What make me laugh? Just about anything really. After all laughter is the best medicine.  

1 comment: