Friday, November 9, 2012

USNA

Tonight at the concert at Mountain Christian Church a group of young men and women from the United State Navel Academy came to watch. It was a pleasure to see these young service man and women all excited to see one of their favorite singer perform.
When they first came through the door I wanted so bad to get a group picture of them. But my camera batteries died. So I was frustrated at not being able to take pictures through out the evening.
Than I remembered that I could use my phone to take pictures. So I took several shots. Not great shots but good enough to keep for my records. Yet I couldn't shake the fact that I was unable to get a picture of these Navy personals.
So when the concert was over the group came out together and came over to me and asked if I could take a group picture with their phone camera. Of course I said yes.
Who ever read this post I would like to ask a favor. Would you also send a little prayer out for them? I told them I would be praying for them this next year. I know that they have a long road a head of them. I know they would appreciate all our prayers.
Thank you and God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. The young men and women from the United States Navel Academy are officially on my prayer list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete