Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swans Act Two

The other day I could have kicked myself for not having my camera on me. As we pulled to a halt at the stop sign my husband notice a falcon sitting on a prey just within feet of the car. I tried to use my phone camera but it was just to hard to get it up and running before the falcon flew away.
A little later I decided to stop by the marsh to see what is new and to my surprise there were two swans swimming. Of course I did not have my camera. Well I just hurried myself back home got my camera and took this picture.
I have not seen the other swan for sometime now. I figure it must have passed or just flew away. These swans are much younger. I am hoping that they stick around. It will be like swan act two for the marsh.
I can only hope that this spring there will be little ones.
No matter what I will not leave the house again with out my camera. I just miss out on too many opportunities to capture that one of a kind picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment