Saturday, November 10, 2012

One Fox, Two Fox

The other day I went out hitting my favorite spots for taking pictures. Walked around the boardwalk at Havre de Grace, stopped by the marsh off of route 40 and finally ended up at the mariner in Joppatowne before I got my picture.
While being amused by the antics of the squirrels and the birds something seemed to spooked them and off they all went in every directions. I knew right away by the chattering of the squirrels that a fox must be nearby. So I stood very still and waited. Sure enough a fox came out of the bushes. But he was at a angle that I could not get the picture. So I moved to get a better shot and off went the fox.
There were two young men passing a football around and came over to see what I was taking a picture of. I pointed to where the fox was and to my surprise not only one fox was there but two. So the three of us watch as they seemed to be playing around.
I just love how good God is at allowing me to see his creatures. He just knows what makes my day. Seeing one fox would have been enough. Getting to see two was just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment