Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mini Cyndi

As we spent the day at my  sister in-law's place for Thanksgiving I got to enjoy seeing my grandchildren.
While taking them around the Radmer's Farm to explore the surroundings I notice how much my granddaughter looked like my daughter, who is her aunt not mother. It was like looking at a mini Cyndi.
My grandson looks so much like my older son who is his uncle. There is no denying the family resemblances.
We are made in God's image. When other people meet me I want them to see the resemblance of God in me. I want them to know by my actions that I belong to the family of God.
Each day I seek to become more like Him. I can only do this by studying His word and doing them. I want to be a mini version of the goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment