Friday, February 22, 2013

Braving The Cold

This morning a dear friend called me because she needed someone to talk to. So I braved the cold and met her at a nearby restaurant. We talked and she felt a little better. It was worth it when she left smiling with a plan.

Later in the day I had to brave the cold again to get some running around done that was needed. I went to the different place with my camera since I had time before work. It was worth it because at the pond in Bel Air I got to see the pileated woodpecker, and a wooden duck.

I thank God for today and his blessings and allowing me to be a blessing to my friend. If tomorrow is as cold as today I will brave the cold because it is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. See??? You caught what I have so much trouble with. And you get extra points for trespassing. ;)

    ReplyDelete