Friday, February 8, 2013

The New Couple

The marsh has a new couple. For the past week as I make my daily visit I have been watching the new set of swans that has made this place their home. I am excited at the aspect of seeing little geese swimming around this spring.

I want to document the life cycle of the first year of the swans. It is going to take some discipline on my part. But I feel I am ready to give it a try.

Why do I want to do this? I believe God creatures has something to teach me. I have learn so much in the past year. I want to bring the joy I feel out so other can share in the blessings that God has to offer.

The world is a beautiful place. I thank God for it. I can't wait to see what each day will hold for me. Tonight when I go to bed I will make my plans around what pictures God will allow me to take and share. It gives me purpose.

I can only pray and hope that those who read and view my pictures and stories are blessed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment