Monday, February 25, 2013

Crater Lake

When we went to visit Crater Lake last summer, I was in awe at how blue and beautiful the lake was. The water in this lake is made up of melted snow and rainwater. No streams feeds into this lake.

Crater Lake is the result of a volcano that caved in. Through a major destructive event something amazing was created.

Many times in life when we are going through trials and tribulations we can not see the end results. It is only  in hindsight that we see the beauty that God was creating.

Today I look back and can see why I had to go through the pain of past events. It helps me to be more compassionate to others. I can relate when a friend is hurting and minister to the pain.

I know that more trials will happen in my life. But with God's help I can hang on to see the beauty that He is creating.

1 comment: