Saturday, February 2, 2013

Is It Real?

 Yesterday when I went up to the boardwalk I was blessed to get some shots of new ducks. But my excitement grew when I saw an owl perched by the boats.

It was after I took the seventh picture that I realized that the owl feathers were not being disturbed by the blowing winds. That is when I knew that it was a fake owl.

How many times in my life have I been fooled by something that was not as it seemed. Too many times I am ashamed to admit. But I am one of the first to admit when I am wrong. I do not want to hide my short comings. I want to grow by them.

Of course I can look back and laugh at some of my mistakes. Now I need to ask is if it real before I accept the fact the it is real. The one thing that I can say is real is my relationship with God. I don't have to ask if He is real. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment