Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Locker Surprise

Today when I went to work and opened my locker I was greeted with a nice surprise. A very dear co-worker friend had baked peanut butter cookies and put them in my locker. That made my night.

Sometime it is the little things that makes the day worth while. A greeting from an old friend may brighten your day. Maybe you find a lost book you have been wanting to read. It could be you get a second chance to fix a broken relationship.

Whatever you get a chance to do something for someone else no matter how big or small, do it. Thank God for the little delights in life. Rejoice in the big things.

Bake cookies for someone and deliver them. I promise it will put a smile on their face and put a little pleasure in their stomach. I sure did enjoy mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment