Wednesday, February 20, 2013

He Didn't Know My Name


I have been trying to sort through all my junk and make more room to walk around. When I came across some old diaries from my school days I decided to read just a few pages.

Boy was I an shocked to see myself as a raging hormonal fickle teenager. Every week I must have fallen in love with a different guy.

There was this one guy that I would walk to class with everyday. He was very nice to me. Once we ran into each other at a carnival and rode a couple of rides together. So I got a friend to ask him if he like me. He did not know who I was. He did not know my name.

Boy did that sting. I nurtured that wound for a long time.

I am glad that there is someone now who knows my name and can count the hairs on  my head. When I spend time with Jesus he not only knows my name he knows my heart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment