Saturday, February 9, 2013

Test The Water

 Smokey sticks his paw into the bowl to test if there is any water in there.











He than licks his paw to confirm that there is something there.








After doing this several times he finally lowers his head and begins to drink.







I get a kick out of watching my cat test his bowl to see if there is water in it. He watches me put the water in, place it on the floor and splash the water around. And yet he has to test the water for himself. He does not see the water.
I wonder if God look at me when I test the waters and laughs. How many times in my life do I just not see the blessings or believe in them. It takes many examinations on my part before I partake of the waters.

I need to trust the first time. I need to open my eyes and my heart. I need to stop testing the God's waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment