Friday, August 9, 2013

Crossbill

One of the most unusual bird I got to see on my vacation was this Crossbill. It took stopping at one of the many rest areas to stretched out our legs to catch a sighting of one.

My question is, "How in the world does she eat?" It seems that the bill would get in the way. Yet God in His infinite wisdom gave this Crossbill the right tools to do the job.

Sometime I wonder how in the world can I do anything that God wants me to do. I feel inadequate to do the task at hand. Yet God in His infinite wisdom gives me the right tools to do the job.

So like this Crossbill, I might look funny to others. But it is that very unique element about me that God uses to tell His story of love and grace. Funny looking or not I am ready to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment