Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Wrong Spot

All this time since I came back from vacation I have been checking on a dirt pile that was suppose to be a nest of turtle eggs. I was so disappointed when I missed out of getting pictures of the snapping turtle laying her eggs, that I was determine not to miss out of the eggs hatching.

So everyday with my camera in hand I would go to the site. The funny thing is that I just found out that I was going to the wrong spot. The gentleman who works in the park office took me the spot where the nest was.

He personally put a fence around it, made this sign and posted it for everyone to see.  Of course I did not see it.

In life I find myself looking at the wrong spot many times. I need friends and family to point tot he right spot. And even than I seem to miss it.

How glad I am that God is always there to show me the way. When I find myself at the wrong spot, I just need to turn to the right spot and that is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment