Monday, August 12, 2013

Lost and Found

Yesterday while walking around Harford Glenn with my grandson I lost the extension tub to my camera. The problem was, I did not even notice that it was off my camera.

After attending the writer's group I took a friend back to Harford Glenn to show her some of the neat things. Getting the camera out of the car I notice that the tub was missing. I figured it was lost for good.

I took Sally to one of my favorite spot. Sitting on the ground by the tree where I had taken pictures earlier was the tub. What was once lost was now found.

I love how God is in the lost and found business. He knows how much I love sharing His wonders. God cares even about simple things.

If God cares about finding the simple things, just think how much more He cares about finding you. If you are lost, let Him find you. Believe me it will make your day just as finding my tub made mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment