Friday, August 30, 2013

Lesson Learned

A couple weeks ago while getting into my car to go to work I notice movement in the driveway across the road. When I realized that it was a box turtle I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. Of course my cat had to investigate the turtle as well.

One thing I notice was that Louie kept his distant. I wondered if he had an encounter with one and learned a lesson. He must have gotten bitten or clawed and did not want to go through that again.

One time my grandson picked up a snapping turtle and got bitten. Lesson learned there.

Each day we have an opportunity to learn from our mistakes, from our friends and from life itself. What lesson learned have you experienced? I hope it helped you to grow. I know that they do for me with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment