Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yellowstone

When you think about Yellowstone National Park the first image that comes to mind is Old Faithful. But for me it is more than a geyser going off every hour or so. Yellowstone has a diverse set of attractions for visitors to take in.

This picture helps me to see that the park shares not only its geysers but its wildlife as well. The herd of elk, buffalo and deer can be spotted throughout the park. Bears, birds and plants offer many a photographer their fair share of ones in a life time shots.

There is camping, hiking and fishing to be enjoyed by even the novice. It is a place to take in the creations of God and soak in all the inspirations of life.

If it wasn't for the long harsh winters, I could make this place my home. So for now I will enjoy it each summer with my favorites cousins from the east and the west side of our great nation. Yellowstone, until nest time, keep on being spectacular.  

No comments:

Post a Comment