Saturday, August 24, 2013

Deep in Thoughts

This red squirrel seems to be deep in thought. What it was about I could not say. Maybe he was thinking where his next meal was coming from. He might have been worrying where he hid all the nuts. Or maybe he was just posing for the camera.

There are many times I find myself deep in thoughts. Where is the money coming from to pay my bills? How am I ever going to get everything done that has to be finished by a certain date? Will I ever reach the level in my life that I can say I made it? What is my next blog going to say?

There is an answer to my questions. It is when I take them to the cross that I find the solutions to my problems. There is not  a problem that God cannot handle. So when I find myself in deep thoughts I  seek the One who can give me the right answers. I seek God.

No comments:

Post a Comment