Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stages

There are many stages of life that we must face. Each and everyone of us are in a different stage. Just like the flowers in this picture some of us are in full bloom, others who have yet to open and  some who are in between.  Yet  it does not matter in what stage you are in at this moment, because it is where God wants you to be.

I am an late bloomer. All my life I struggled to find my place in this world. It was hard to open and bloom. But I had to wait for God timing to really show the world what I was made of.

Others around me seemed to grow faster and shine brighter. I stayed closed and in the dark. But now I am growing, spreading my petals and shining ever brightly.

What ever stage you are in right now, take heart. God is watering you and getting you ready to bloom. I know you will shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment