Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Mouthful


This Titmouse really has a mouthful. He loves the peanuts I put out as I make my way around the park. The Titmouse is one of my favorite bird. He had so much character.

Today, as I entered the park, there was not a creature in sight. It was eerily quiet. I searched the trees for any signs of birds. Not even a tweet could be heard. This made me think that a hawk had to be hanging around.

After a few more minutes, the silence was broken by the sound of the Titmouse. Soon, the Chickadee, sparrows and Carolina Wrens joined in the music of the park. The mouthful of chirping was a sweet sound to my ears.

 This Titmouse had his mouth full of a peanut. I, on the other hand, enjoyed an earful of chirping and singing by him and his fellow feather friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment