Friday, March 13, 2020

Sky Waves


As I pulled into the parking lot of the church, I notice that the clouds look like waves traveling across the sky. The sky waves were cool to see. I was glad that I was going there to meet with the photo group. I was also glad that I had my camera with me.

I often look to the sky for photo opportunities. The clouds always has something to show me. If they are thick and dark, I know that there is a storm coming. When they are white and fluffy, I know that it is a good weather day.

Whatever the skies had to offer, I try to capture it on my camera. These sky waves, along with the sun setting made these clouds unusual. This was just fine for me. Because, this was a first for me, I just had to take the picture. I love taking pictures of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment