Monday, March 23, 2020

Chipmunk Allergy


This allergy has gotten the best of me. I have gone through several tissue boxes in the past week. Just like this chipmunk, I keep blowing my nose.

Kidding aside. I love spring time. This is when everything starts coming alive. The problem, so do all the pollen. I am not running to the store to get toilet paper, it is to get boxes of tissues.

Even with the couching and sniffling, I still have to get out to see all the beauty that is still here in the world. Spring is busting out all over. The trees are blooming, the flowers are opening and the animals are getting ready for their babies.

I can not wait to capture it in photos. I will be glad when this allergy runs it course and that I can stop using so much tissue. I am sure this chipmunk will be happy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment