Friday, March 20, 2020

Staying Home


It looks like this sparrow is practicing the order to stay home. He was keeping his distant from me. As he watched me from the safety in his house, I could not help but think how I can do my part in this crisis.

Even though, I was out taking pictures, I was keeping my distant from others who were out enjoying the day. We live in an unusual time now. Normal is not the norm.

Yesterday, I was told that the my work place would be close for the next two weeks. I knew it was a matter of time. Yet, it still feels strange not having to get up each day to go to work.

What will I do with my time now? Of course, I will be out taking pictures. This will also be a good time to get things done around the house. The list is long.

The most important thing I will be doing is praying for this virus to end soon. I need to pray that the lost of life is kept small. With prayers of us all, we can get through these hard times.

Like this sparrow, I will spend a lot of my time safe in my own home. Staying home and keeping my distant is the least I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment