Saturday, March 21, 2020

Keep Your Distant


This eagle was telling the other to, "Keep your distant."

On our way to seeing my husband's sister, we came across several eagles and buzzards waiting their turn at the raccoon. One of the eagle got just a wee bit to close and the other one chased it away. He was not willing to share the find of the day.


We went on our way and came across another eagle find. This time it was a deer that was the meal of choice. Several buzzards waited a short distant away for their turn at this feast.

I found myself asking that, if God provides for these birds the food they need, why am I worried about what I will eat tomorrow?

We are told to keep our distant from others as we wait for our turn at the grocery stores. Some people are quit to attack if we get too close. Yet, if we just willing to wait on the Lord, He will provided the food we need, spiritual or material.

I do not know what tomorrow will bring. I do know that I will keep my distant and let God be in control. My needs will be provided. As He provides for all His creations, like the eagles, I can count on the love of God to see to my needs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment