Sunday, June 3, 2012

Close Call

On Friday the neighboring town suffered a F1 tornado. A close friend's home was damage from the fallen tree limbs that the tornado flung all around her yard. Yet the strong winds caused this one tree limbs to twisted in a way that it missed falling on the roof of the room she was sitting in. God had spared her and the house.
Why does God spare one person home and yet allows another home to be destroy? What makes Him choose to let someone live and another die? We don't know the answer because we are not God. It is not for us to know everything. Yet we can be certain that God has His reasons.
I am glad that He chooses to see me through another day. That He allows me to see the blessings that He gives so freely. I am glad that He spared my friend's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment