Thursday, June 28, 2012

Crazy Horse


One of the places that I have had the pleasure of visiting is a mountain site call Crazy Horse. The next picture is a replica of what the mountain will look like when it is done. This replica is only 1/34 the size of the mountain. Each year that I get to see the mountain I see just how they have chipped away and made some changes. When it is done it will be a sight to behold. I will not get to see the finished project because it will take over 50 years to complete. I will not live that long.
There are times that we work at doing God's will in the lives of the lost. We sow the seeds that God's has given us in hope of seeing someone grow. But it seems to take a long time. In fact we may not see the results of our sowing in our lifetime. Yet we know that when God is done it will be a sight to behold. So each day I will do what little I can to chip away at the lost and wait for God to bring about the miraculous changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment