Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Got to Get Wet

 I decided to stay at the Havre de Grace boardwalk after our photography class met there this evening. The teacher had us take all kinds of photos of the boardwalk and surrounding areas. One of our subject was the great blue heron. We took pictures of it flying, perched on a log and fishing. Of course there were none that I took that was worth writing home about.
So when the rest of the class left I stay hoping to catch a shot of the heron catching something. I waited just for short time. 
The heron lunged in and caught one juicy fat catfish.
He had to get wait to catch his prey. The fish was not jumping up into his mouth.
We need to get wet sometime also. If we are afraid to get wet we miss out on the great catches in our lives.
I am glad I decided to stay and catch these shots. I was not afraid to get wet when it comes to taken pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment