Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Turtle's Pace

There are times in life that we feel we are traveling at a turtle's pace. Life just seems to go by so slowly that we might as well crawl in our shell and wait it out. God slows us down many times so that we can take stock of our lives and make needed chances. Only than can we put our best foot out and start the path to God's will for our lives.
I like that my life has slowed down some. The business of living in a fast pace world has taken its toll on me. The aches and pains that my body goes through each days slows me to a turtle's pace. Yet I know God is standing by my side and holding me up. I thank the Lord that I am able to slow down and spend more time with Him. If staying at a turtle's pace means that I get to spend more times with God, than I am for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment